Samsung 2TB 870 EVO 2.5 inches Internal SSD - MZ-77E2T0BW
The definitive SSD
for every need
The world’s favorite SSD
The latest model of the world’s best-selling SSD series has finally arrived.
The 870 EVO inherits the legacy of Samsung’s pioneering SSD technology, boasting upgraded performance, reliability,
and compatibility to suit the needs of anyone from contents creators, IT professionals, to everyday users.
* Sources: 850 EVO and 860 EVO series, NPD (US data from Jan. 2015 to Apr. 2020)
and GfK (EU5 data from Jan. 2015 to Apr. 2020, China data from Sep. 2018 to Apr. 2020)
Excellence in performance
The 870 EVO achieves the maximum SATA interface limit of 560/530 MB/s
sequential speeds. Everyday users can now enjoy professional-level SSD performance.
Intelligent TurboWrite accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration.
Sequential write performance measurements are based on Intelligent TurboWrite technology.
* Test system configuration: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz, DDR4 1200MHz 32GB, OS – Windows 10 Pro x64,
Chipset: ASUS PRIME Z270-A. All performance data was measured with the SSD as a secondary.
Providing up to 2,400 TBW under a 5- year limited warranty, the 870 EVO meets the industry’s leading standards of reliability.
It withstands tasks from everyday computing to 4K/8K video processing
and comes equipped with the latest V-NAND and MKX controller that ensure a stable host experience.
* Warrantied TBW for 870 EVO: 150 TBW for 250 GB model, 300 TBW for 500 GB model, 600 TBW for 1 TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2 TB model and 2,400 TBW for 4 TB model.
* 5-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on the warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package.
More compatible than ever
The 870 EVO passed compatibility tests with major host systems and applications, including chipsets,
motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices. As the latest entry in the globally best-selling EVO series,
the 870 EVO‘s proven versatility is compatible with systems and tasks of any user.
* Compatibility tests conducted with Samsung internal, AMD, MSI, Gigabyte, Synology, QNAP, BlackMagicDesign and ATMOS.
Upgrade with ease
Upgrading to the 870 EVO is made easy for anyone with a desktop PC or laptop that supports a standard 2.5-inch SATA form factor.
Enjoying this masterpiece SSD is as convenient as plugging in the 870 EVO into a SATA slot,
and letting the renewed migration software take care of the rest.
Samsung Magician software
Make your drive work like magic. The new and improved Samsung Magician 6 software will keep your SSD in check.
You can easily manage your drive with a wide range of useful tools to keep up with the latest updates,
monitor the drive's health and status, or even enhance its performance.
Experience the superior performance and reliability that you can only get from the world's number one brand for flash memory since 2003. All firmware and components, including Samsung's world-renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in-house, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust.
* Source : 2003 - 2019 IHS Markit data : NAND suppliers' revenue market share
- Form Factor
- 2.5 inch
- 250GB, 500GB, 1,000GB, 2,000GB, 4,000GB
- Sequential Read Speed
- Up to 560 MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed
- Up to 530 MB/s