ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Omega AMD X299-II Gaming Motherboard
ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME OMEGA
- Intel LGA 2066 socket: Ready for the latest Intel® Core™ X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to four M.2 drives, USB 3.1 Gen 2, Intel® VROC and Intel® Optane™ memory compatibility
- Comprehensive thermal design: Active heatsink with integrated VRM fan, PCIe-zone M.2 aluminum heatsink and dual backplates.
- High-performance networking: Onboard Aquantia® 10Gbps LAN, 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, and Intel gigabit LAN with ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst V technologies.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- SafeSlot technology: Firmly-anchored PCIe slots fortified with metal to support heavyweight graphics cards.
- Unmatched personalization: LiveDash OLED and ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including two additional RGB headers and one addressable header.
- Industry-leading ROG audio: SupremeFX S1220 and ESS® SABRE9018Q2C for enthusiast-grade audio performance driven by Japanese capacitors.
We've rethought and refined every aspect of Rampage VI Extreme Omega to provide the solid foundation needed to create an extreme gaming system that delivers the highest performance.
Effective cooling is extremely important for up to 18-core processing beasts, even at stock speeds. That's why ROG Rampage VI Extreme Omega is fully armed to provide the best foundation for extreme PC systems, enabling higher performance at lower temperatures.
Rampage VI Extreme Omega is packed with intuitive and flexible tools that let you customize every aspect of your system to deliver the performance and features you want. Take advantage of 5-Way Optimization for intelligent, automatic overclocking or enjoy full manual control via comprehensive UEFI BIOS settings
Every aspect of Omega is designed to enhance your gaming and creative experience. The Intel 10Gbps Ethernet controller opens the door to massive files transfers and ultralow latency, while four M.2 slots offer fast load times and flexible storage expansion. Finally, integrated SupremeFX audio enhances recording quality to ensure superb clarity for streaming, gaming chat and more.
PERSONALIZED FOR YOU
In addition to extraordinary performance, Rampage VI Extreme Omega provides extensive styling and customization options to let you build a system that truly stands apart.
THE POWER OF INTEL
Intel X299 chipset
The Intel X299 chipset supports LGA 2066-socket Intel Core X-Series processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, X299 provides a maximum 10 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, 8 SATA 6Gbps ports and 32Gbps M.2 support for faster data retrieval.
Intel® Core™ X-Series processors for LGA 2066 socket
Intel Core X-Series processors (6-core and above): 4-channel (8-DIMM), 44/28 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes.Specifications: